Tsubomi (Anthology) 10 11-01 15:05
A bimonthly yuri anthology/magazine.
(Only oneshots with no page of their own listed)
â€¢ Love Fool, by Hattori Mitsuru
An extremely short one-shot about two girls playing around in the water.
â€¢ Camel, by Miyauchi Yuuka
â€¢ A Passing Story, by Ohtomo Megane
A school doctor recounts a romance from her own school days
â€¢ Heart Ablaze, by Miyauchi Yuuka
Its about the pain and conflicting emotions of unrequited love
â€¢ Unbalance, by Kigi Tatsumi
Set in the same school as "Runner's High" from Tsubomi volume 1. It focuses on the interaction between the track team captain and the student council.
â€¢ Michi, by Yoshida Mikiko
About a girl who's worried that her girlfriend doesn't trust her.
â€¢ Triangle of Love, by Ogawa Kidari
â€¢ Roche Limit, by Sekiya Asami
â€¢ Scissors and Fingers, by Inugami Sukune
A girl tells a hairdresser about the feelings she has for a certain someone.
â€¢ Massaging the Woman I Admire, by Amano Shiro
Its about women who work in a salon. A trainee has to massage a senior employee as part of her work evaluation, so she picks the one she has a crush on.
â€¢ God and the Rainbringer, by Yoshida Chiyu
About a person that believes she can produce rain, a "Rain Woman".
â€¢ Cotton Candy Love, by Tendou Kirin
A woman steps in when she sees a girl being bullied.
â€¢ My Beloved Kawano-san, by Acutta Fumie
About a woman who's in love with a co-worker.
â€¢ The Ocean Meets the Sky, by Koume Keito
â€¢ Monologue Love, by Shimano Yae
A girl is insecure about her relationship.
* First Love, by Suga Atsushi
A girl in the calligraphy club received a love letter.
* Another Kiss, by Yurihara Aki
April is a vampire and she's currently freeloading at Hikari's home.
* Aoi Honoo Kaoru Tsuchi, by Naruko Hanaharu
A girl joins the pottery club to find out who made a vase she saw.
Sailor Moon dj - Crystal Planet H&M 21 09-23 16:45
Sailormoon doujinshi featuring Haruka & Michiru.
1) First Stage - Wander (Aosaki, Natsuru)
2) Second Stage - Berangkat (Aosaki, Natsuru)
(Third stage was released inside Love Chaser 4 : I Want to Become the Wind).
3) Recurrence - Tenoh Haruka and Kaioh Michiru (Minami, Kazuka)
4) Half Moon (Minami, Kazuka)
5) Secret Moon (Sougetsu, Rei)
6) Sweet Silence (Hokuto, Minami)
7) A Solemn Promise (Toomine, Yukari)
8) Endless Love (Tenou, Saya)
9) Mermaid Dream Prologue (Akizuki, Setsu & Kouya, Hijiri)
10) Panis Angelicus (Minami, Kazuka)
11) Mermaid Dream Chapter 1 (Akizuki, Setsu & Kouya, Hijiri)
12) Sweet Soul Revue (Miike, Romuko)
13) Losing and Finding Things Everyday (Etou, Atsuki)
14) Sortilege (Matsukaze, Satori)
15) Drifting Off to Sleep... (Yuukawa, Risa)
16) Season of Endings (Akasaka, Arika)
17) Where the Wind Is (Oowa Takumi)
18) Messiah (Ginga Natsuka)
19) How Many Times Must I...... (Komedawara Gonzaeko)
In "Sweet Soul Revue," by Miike Romuko, Haruka brings some cake over to Michiru's place, and they fool around.
"Drifting Off to Sleep..." by Yuukawa Risa focuses on Haruka's thoughts about Michiru's sacrifice in the middle of the third season.
Akasaka Arika's "Season of Endings" deals with Haruka and Michiru's regret that they can't be with Sailor Moon.
In "Losing and Finding Things Everyday," by Etou Atsuki, Michiru and Haruka talk about their future.
In Matsukaze Satori's "Sortilege," Michiru thinks about her dreams.
Komedawara Gonzaeko's "How Many Times Must I......" is about a tender moment between Michiru and Haruka.
In "Where the Wind Is," by Oowa Takumi, Haruka explains to Makoto and Ami how kindness can in fact be cruel.
In "Messiah," by Ginga Natsuka, Haruka reflects on her own personal Messiah.
In "Holiday," by Tenoh Saya, Haruka finds a motorcycle and decides to fix it up. (Note: The end of the story refers to a "part 3," but there was never one published in the Crystal Planet's Haruka and Michiru anthologies. If one exists, it is in one of the artist's own doujinshi.)